Wednesday, December 7, 2011

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS: Lichine Technology Ltd

Lichine Technology Ltd. is a fraud. This company would promise customers fake warranty of products. They will trick customers to believe that their products are warrantied, but as soon as they are informed about problems with the products, they will immediately break their promises. Some time ago, I ordered some electronics from them through their contact person: Joe Ha, and as soon as the electronics arrived, I discovered that they were defective. I notified Joe Ha and then he told me that the only way he can accept the defective electronics back, is for me to reorder 50pcs of phones, or equivalent from the company. This man is not a reliable person. BE WARNED!!! Their products are not warrantied.
CONTACT PERSON:
JOE HA

Tel: 0086-755-82301095 
Mobile: 0086-18922872945 or 0086-13686872945
Contact person: Mr Jinghui Xia(Joe Ha)
E-mail: sales@lichine.com
MSN: joe.ha@hotmail.com
Skype: Joe-lichine

3 comments:

  1. Joe Ha is a scammer. He called me stupid 4 times because I would not order from him. Also told me to go back up inside my mother. Now tell me is that a person you can trust? I was going to order a very large order for all my stores here in the States, but I decided to feel him out. He finally lost what little control he thought he had. Calling names and pissing me off. I decided to have a friend that lives there check him out. His a scam artist and not to be trusted AT ALL! He will steal from you. Beware!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, Joe Ha with keeps sending emails to my Company. I ask he to stop and he still sends them. If you have any complaints send them to service@globalsources.com in care of James Oon.

    ReplyDelete